FlareMaXGTL™ – Flare Gas to Liquid Fuels
FlareMaXGTL™ is modular, transportable, gas-to-liquids unit based on the direct conversion of flare gas into synthetic liquid fuel. This liquid is produced directly from the reactor with no hydro-cracking required, and consists of a blend of diesel and gasoline fractions.
A FlareMaXGTP™ unit and water recovery block will be added as needed to the basic gas-to-liquid plant configuration to accomplish a self-sustaining plant without the need of an external source of electricity and water.
Key Features & Benefits
- Eliminates flaring in an economically feasible manner
- Converts 1 million standard cubic feet of gas per day into 100 barrels of premium synthetic crude
- High value
- No by-products
- Easily relocated. Modular, compact and movable containerized design
- Low CAPEX and OPEX
- Synthetic crude is fully compatible with the existing oil infrastructure and is easily upgradable to diesel
- Processes feed gas with varying density
- Handles CO2 rich gas (up to 25% in feed increases the productivity)
- Self-sustained process (no-grid electricity and no fresh water required)
- No requirement for continuous flaring