FlareMaXGTP™ – Flare Gas to Power Generation
FlareMaXGTP® – Flare Gas to Power Generation
FlareMaXGTP® is modular, transportable, gas-to-power unit based on the direct conversion of flare gas into electrical power. Instead of burning-off this natural gas, having it essentially going to waste and contributing emissions that harm the environment, it is being used to power the generators that in turn provide electrical power.
FlareMaXGTP® has a range of clean-burning, energy efficient flare gas generators.
Key Features & Benefits
- 1,020kW nominally rated standard unit. Continuous Operation
- Packaged in 20’ / 40’ ISO container. Easily relocated Modular, compact and movable containerized design
- Flare feed gas with varying density can be used
- Parallel operation
- Output voltage and frequency as per client’s requirements
- Low CAPEX and OPEX. Optional hire agreement
- Saving on diesel fuel costs