FlareMaXGTM® – Flare Gas to Methanol
FlareMaXGTM® is a small-scale modular Gas-To-Methanol unit plant that converts Natural, Associated and Flare Gas into methanol production. A natural gas feed of 5 MMSCFD will yield 250 MTPD. The plant size can range from the smallest 250 MTPD to the largest size 1000 MTPD.
The plant is designed to be fully autonomous, having its own power and steam generation, instrument air and nitrogen generator. Should cooling water is unavailable, then a chilled water system shall be incorporated. The plant is designed to work in remote locations, under various site condition.
Key Features & Benefits
- Eliminates flaring in an economically feasible manner
- Converts natural and associated/wasted gas into a value-added product
- Better utilization of available resources
- Benefits from growing fuel and energy demand
- Modular, compact design to minimize site activities
- Workshop tested (pressure test, FAT)
- Truckable modules fitting most areas for transportation
- Design according to ASME