FlareMaXGTG® – Gas to Gypsum
FlareMaXGTG® is modular gas-to-gypsum unit based on the direct conversion of flare gas into Gypsum, Electrical Power and Steam (Heating Media) through the Desulphurization (FPD) Technology.
FlareMaXGTG® is a solution for the disposal of acid gas and the waste H2S product from the existing and future production facilities.
Key Features & Benefits
- Eliminates flaring in an economically feasible manner
- 5.97 Ton of Gypsum is Produced per Ton of H2S in the inlet gas. No Sulphur is produced
- 30% smaller foot-print than traditional unit
- Modular, compact design
- Lower CAPEX and OPEX than a traditional plant
- No special storage requirements, i.e. gypsum can be stored safely on the ground in an open environment
- No catalyst investment and replacement costs and typically 40 to 50 percent lower maintenance costs
- No-grid electricity required
- Excess and residual steam after power generation can be used for meeting plant heating requirements