FlareMaXNGL® – Gas to NGL
FlareMaxNGL® is a modular gas processing plants recovering Natural Gas Liquids (NGLs) – also referred to as “condensates" or “wet gas“ – from flare, rich, associated and non-associated gas.
Natural gas liquids (NGLs) include ethane, propane, butanes, pentanes and C5+ hydrocarbon molecules.
The mechanical refrigeration-based systems cool gas to different temperatures based on the particular needs of each application and condition the remaining gas to pipeline quality, making it ideal for on-site power generation, conversion to CNG or LNG, feeding into a GTL process, or injection into a lean gas pipeline.
FlareMaxNGL® provides high recovery and high efficiency Natural Gas Liquids (NGL) processes, while optimizing capital and operating costs for customers.
FlareMaxNGL® is delivered completely pre-engineered, modularized, factory tested and plug-and-play in order to deliver turnkey solution for greater efficiencies to our customers.
Key Features & Benefits
- Eliminates flaring in an economically feasible manner
- Converts natural and associated/wasted gas into a value-added product
- Easily relocated. Modular, compact and movable design
- Low CAPEX and OPEX
- Recovered NGLs are fully compatible with the existing oil & gas infrastructure
- Processes feed gas with varying density
- Handles CO2 rich gas